A lost Pakistani encounters the Catalan capital Imaduddin Ahmed The Friday Times blogs | Feb 13, 2016 Offered a flight and three nights at a four-star in Barcelona if I spoke at a conference, I found myself alone in a city which perhaps enjoys the highest per capita number of stunners. Equipped with no Spanish as I boarded … Continue reading
- What’s in a name?
- The Protection of Women against Violence Act falls short of its objective
- My reads in 2015
- Small world occurences – a few of the more unusual instances
- Crowd-sourcing an apology to Bangladesh
- Should Pakistanis apologise to Bangladeshis?
- A cross-border friendship puts women in the driving seat
- PPP success in Rwanda shows potential for greater self-reliance
- The secular backlash against Charlie Hebdo
- My 2014 in books
- Whirling dervishes of Lahore, Shah Jamal’s shrine on a Thursday night
- Let them speak English
- Did you know that North Africans captured 1 million+ white slaves?
- Not too dissimilar
- Colonial porn – Winston Churchill, Nobel literature prize winner
- Modi facts – exposing Modi’s lies
- Recommended reading for aspiring development practitioners
- African (frontier market) risks associated with PPP infrastructure
- Is your local public-private partnership going to be a happy one?
- 45 books I read this year
- Stories private equity is looking for in Africa
- Land of a thousand hills