BY IMADUDDIN AHMED “India” should be a shared nomenclature between the Republic of India and Pakistan Pakistan Today | 20 March, 2017 Disputes over the Indus waters divide the Republic of India and Pakistan. There is talk of talks in Lahore this month between the countries’ representatives. Recognising shared historical identity stemming from the river … Continue reading
- A safe-haven for Muslims did not mean a religious state – speech to generals & colonels from around the world on Pakistan
- Leapfrogging into the light
- What’s in a name?
- Pakistani community in Rwanda marks Independence Day
- The Protection of Women against Violence Act falls short of its objective
- My reads in 2015
- Small world occurences – a few of the more unusual instances
- Crowd-sourcing an apology to Bangladesh
- Should Pakistanis apologise to Bangladeshis?
- A cross-border friendship puts women in the driving seat
- PPP success in Rwanda shows potential for greater self-reliance
- The secular backlash against Charlie Hebdo
- My 2014 in books
- Whirling dervishes of Lahore, Shah Jamal’s shrine on a Thursday night
- Let them speak English
- Did you know that North Africans captured 1 million+ white slaves?
- Not too dissimilar
- Colonial porn – Winston Churchill, Nobel literature prize winner
- Modi facts – exposing Modi’s lies
- Recommended reading for aspiring development practitioners
- African (frontier market) risks associated with PPP infrastructure
- Is your local public-private partnership going to be a happy one?